CHICCO, BRITAX or Graco??? baby travel
I am looking for the best all around safe but practical baby stroller with infant car seat....i know the CHICCO is top rated and #1.....has anyone used either of these brands and which models?? What r ur opinions and comments?? I need ur help ladies!!!! I like the CHICCO cortina and BRITAX b agile but not sure which would be best.
I have never used either of those, but I was also looking at both of those online last night when I was doing my shopping.  I settled on the Quinney.  It comes with the stroller and car seat for $500.  
I have a chicco and I love it
I have a chicco and I love it
I love Graco personally. They have been around for a long time and I like reliable and what works type products
I was thinking about quinny how do u like it
I lik graco. Economicly priced and very well built and stands up to the safety standers.
I had graco with both of my kids and it was great! This time i have done lots of research into it and at the moment decided on graco again! :) it is graco evo.
I am thinking of getting the britax. Its been highly recommend by two other mommies. They have it and they love it
I had a Graco stroller with a bottle warmer with my first son so i will be using it this time around for my second son.
I have a Quinny and I love it so far. I love how it has air filled larger tires and not the plastic tires most strollers. The stroller itself is a tad heavy, but overall I like it.
Deffo got to be the graco evo with car seat and carry cot. Exclusive to mothercare and all for less than £500
I have britex and I love it. Amazingly user friently and not too heavy. I have the carseat and stroller. I'm on.love with the stroller.
I've always used the Evenflo Journey with my kids. It's always been a great Stroller/Car Seat combo. The price certianly won't break the bank and it is reliable.
My MIL has just ordered our travel system. We are having a Silver Cross 3D Monodot. Comes with carrycot, car seat and changing bag. Beautiful pushchair, easy to maneuver and all folds down very compact :) can't wait until it is delivered :)
Also it was in the sale for £300 reduced from £500 which is roughly $480 reduced from $800 :)
I got the britax XL and I can't wait to use it but I also got a chicco travel system with the ibfant carrier and stroller
I personally like Evenflo car seats. My car seat and stroller are both Evenflo and they are really nice.
I register for a Britax B Agile because I didn't want anyone to spend too much $$ but I received an Quinny & the Britax :-) The Quinny is super light weight & compact. The Britax is much heavier & Bulky. If u have the $$ Quinny if ur tight on $ then Britax.
I have a chicco travel system and it's great. We are using it for baby #2. I do want to try the Britax though for our next convertible seat. The chicco strollers also seem a lot smoother to me than Graco.  Just my opinion though:)