Baby Products Community
CHICCO, BRITAX or Graco??? baby travel

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

CHICCO, BRITAX or Graco??? baby travel

I am looking for the best all around safe but practical baby stroller with infant car seat....i know the CHICCO is top rated and #1.....has anyone used either of these brands and which models?? What r ur opinions and comments?? I need ur help ladies!!!! I like the CHICCO cortina and BRITAX b agile but not sure which would be best.
I have never used either of those, but I was also looking at both of those online last night when I was doing my shopping.  I settled on the Quinney.  It comes with the stroller and car seat for $500.  
I have a chicco and I love it
I have a chicco and I love it
I love Graco personally. They have been around for a long time and I like reliable and what works type products
I was thinking about quinny how do u like it
I lik graco. Economicly priced and very well built and stands up to the safety standers.
I had graco with both of my kids and it was great! This time i have done lots of research into it and at the moment decided on graco again! :) it is graco evo.
I am thinking of getting the britax. Its been highly recommend by two other mommies. They have it and they love it
I had a Graco stroller with a bottle warmer with my first son so i will be using it this time around for my second son.
I have a Quinny and I love it so far. I love how it has air filled larger tires and not the plastic tires most strollers. The stroller itself is a tad heavy, but overall I like it.
Deffo got to be the graco evo with car seat and carry cot. Exclusive to mothercare and all for less than £500
I have britex and I love it. Amazingly user friently and not too heavy. I have the carseat and stroller. I'm on.love with the stroller.
I've always used the Evenflo Journey with my kids. It's always been a great Stroller/Car Seat combo. The price certianly won't break the bank and it is reliable.
My MIL has just ordered our travel system. We are having a Silver Cross 3D Monodot. Comes with carrycot, car seat and changing bag. Beautiful pushchair, easy to maneuver and all folds down very compact :) can't wait until it is delivered :)
Also it was in the sale for £300 reduced from £500 which is roughly $480 reduced from $800 :)
I got the britax XL and I can't wait to use it but I also got a chicco travel system with the ibfant carrier and stroller
I personally like Evenflo car seats. My car seat and stroller are both Evenflo and they are really nice.
I register for a Britax B Agile because I didn't want anyone to spend too much $$ but I received an Quinny & the Britax :-) The Quinny is super light weight & compact. The Britax is much heavier & Bulky. If u have the $$ Quinny if ur tight on $ then Britax.
I have a chicco travel system and it's great. We are using it for baby #2. I do want to try the Britax though for our next convertible seat. The chicco strollers also seem a lot smoother to me than Graco.  Just my opinion though:)