Baby Products Community
Consign, ebay... how did you sell your baby stuff???

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Have any of you sold any of your baby clothes?  There is a consignment sale and I think I am going to sell some of my gear on there- but I wont make much profit.  Have you faound a good site for clothes? message me please!  Any ideas are appreciated.  I have 2 little ones so a garage sale would not work.
I used Craigslist.  Posted a lot of clothes cheap and it worked.  I totally did not want to do a garage sale.  I took some pictures, posted, and they were gone!