baby shopping?
i dont know when to start! only 9 weeks and 3 days and i said id wait till 12 weeks but ive had a scan and they said my chance of miscarriage is down to two percent, i only want to start buying little things like nappies, bibs, bottles. too early?
No. Stock Up On Diapers And Wipes!!! Honestly The Best Thing I Did. Get The Things That Are Necessary Like That That Aren't Gender Specific And Then If You Are Going to Find Out What You Are Having Wait Till Then To Buy The Rest.
thats what i thought i want to buy cream and stuff, the stuff you forget about when your bigger and buying the more expensive things! might buy nappies in bulk from makros lol x
You might get a lot of that at your shower too though. Maybe make a list of all the things you will need or want and then after your shower you can get what you dont have. Just a thought. Its up to you but I know I got a ton of lotion and oil and soap and clothes for baby that I ended up taking back half of it because I got so much.
I am 10 weeks and my plan is I started buying only a few outfits that could work for either sex, then since you never know what brand of diapers your baby may be allergic to I started paying most things in cash and made my fiance do the same, any spare change or 1's or 5's go in a giant jar for a diaper fund. Plus if you are having a baby shower you might wanna think about doing a diaper raffle or a few Raffles for things you need
I agree.....the diaper raffle at the shower is a great idea to stock up on diapers.