4165464 tn?1384461341
bottles
Hi everyone ftm here and im wanting to breast feed. Im interested to know what the best bottles would be for me to buy. My husband and I were looking last night and found several nice bottles but cant make up our mind. Any advice would be awesome thank you
Cancel
11 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I used NUK with both my kids they worked the best for them and helped keep them from spilling/ leaking milk all over them while feeding. I had used gerber bottles to start with for my first and switched to NUK bc they also help with gassiness.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
We used Playtex and loved them.  My doctor recommended them because she said the nipple was the closest to a real nipple.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I want to breastfeed too and have heard good things about Tommee Tippee and Nuk bottles. I will probably end up getting a Tommee Tippee breast pump.  Nuk is available at Walmart and Tommee Tippee and Nuk both are available at Babies R Us
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
5527095 tn?1369578302
I used tommee tippee and absolutly loved them and so did my daughter.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
5654101 tn?1371738121
I used Playtex. Gerber bottles is good and I and absolutly loved them.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
287071 tn?1365196113
I have nursed all three of my kids and have used Dr. Brown bottles with all three.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I'm a ftm too (36 weeks)but did extensive research and purchased some tommee tippee bottles from target. They are normally $29.99 for the starter kit of 4 but they were on sale for $23.99 and I used my $5 coupon they sent from my registry. They  were $18.99, more affordable that way.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
5549102 tn?1376526273
I liked avent they are very close to the natural nipple of a woman. The breast pump I liked the best was medela in-style. When storing your breast milk only do 2 ounces at a time and check out ways to bottle feed the breastfed baby to be sure you don't over feed.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
4165464 tn?1384461341
I decided to go with the new simalac bottles they are a little pricey but good bottles
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
4332997 tn?1358732215
I love the similac bottles too!!!!! Everyone said they leak but I haven't had an issue yet!!!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
My daughter wouldn't latch so I.strictly pumped for 6 months. The only bottles we liked were Dr Brown's.  Never had any problems with them
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources