Baby Products Community
food to avoid during pregnancy
About This Community:

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

food to avoid during pregnancy

I m 10weeks 4 days pregant. .plz help me with food wich is to b avoided during this time..this is my first pregnancy and m very worried. .my doctor told me not to eat papaya, pineapple,  alcohol,  caffeine and Chinese food... are capsicum healthy or no..??
14 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
5426152_tn?1382133204
Do you mean sushi? I don't really know why chinese food would be bad. I don't know what capsicum is so maybe another person can help. Other then that I have read soft cheeses are a nono as well as undercooked meats.
Blank
5538989_tn?1412826714
KDQ responded well. Also limit the amount of tuna and shellfish for mercury. I think your Doc was referring to sushi and raw foods. Congratulations by the way and best wishes for a safe delivery.
Blank
I didn't know we couldn't eat pineapple! Why what is wrong with it? I crave it all the time!
Blank
5581402_tn?1371347102
Hey love. I'm 10w 6d and this is my 3rd baby. With my first I swear I was the google queen! Lol I would google EVERYTHING! Some doctors are strict some are more lenient. It depends. I've heard only one caffeine beverage per day. I've heard none at all. I hear no sushi. I think they are just cracking down on raw meats. My other advice. . .Google it. :) and CONGRATS!!
Blank
I wouldn't consider alcohol a food group :)..... I ate everything and four healthy babies pregnant with fifth
Blank
Can we really not eat pineapple on totally craving cottage cheese with pineapple
Blank
I sure do hope pineapple is okay cuz I ate a lot of it when I was out of town
Blank
Pineapple is fine. There's supposed to be a chemical in the core that can help start labor. But really... who eats the core? I've been eating it my whole pregnancy. I'm 31+5 and baby is great. My doc said it was fine.
Blank
All I heard about was the soft cheese and fish. Not heard anything about pineapple or Chinese. I've ate loads of Chinese so hope you can!
Blank
The only reason you cant eat soft cheese is a very low risk of something nobody has ever heard of because no body ever gets it. My midwife swears by yogurt during pregancy. I think the key is to know where its coming from... just make sure its high quality and fresh.
Blank
5675065_tn?1372156111
I am sharing foods which you have to focus during pre-conception, pregnancy and breastfeeding. Protein, fats, vegetables and fruits, water, caffeine, vegetable oils and fats and grains and sugars.
Blank
I eat the core of pineapple! I didn't know it was bad for you :( I haven't eaten a lot but I have had some, I'm 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant, and I've been eating Chinese like crazy, this is my first pregnancy so I'm pretty scared.
Blank
Papaya waooo is a great fruit and help you a lot with your digestion special if you have nausea I'm 7 week now and I had a miscarriage in January
Blank
Papaya waooo is a great fruit and help you a lot with your digestion special if you have nausea I'm 7 week now and I had a miscarriage in January
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Baby Products Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank