help i gave my baby honey
i jus gave my baby honey should i worry about infant botulism?
No.
ummm yes. I dont know why you are being told no but you should definately be on the look out for the symptoms. some are:

constipation
floppy limbs and neck
weak cry
poor feeding
difficulty breathing
tired all the time
How much honey did you give the baby? I think that would depend on what the likelihood of your baby developng symptoms would be.
seriously, botulism is not common; Only in the US is honey prohibited for babies... in Mexico and Europe, baby cereal has honey in it, and they adverstise it too! My friend is a pharmacist in Paris and he has never heard of botulism and that babies can catch it from honey! He thought that was ridiculous when I told him!

So honestly, don't sweat over it... it's not a big deal... of course it would be ideal for you to wait until baby is much older until you give honey just in case again but for this time, there is absolutly no problem...

Go on with you life, your baby will be ok!
here's a doctor's opinion on the subject:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/infant-botulism/HQ00854

i don't understand why you would give your baby  honey.i think it's dangerous for your baby  unless your baby is above  of 2 years old.
Just watch for signs and do not give them any more. yes it is bad and they are not supposed to have it at all under two years of age! A pharmasists is not a dr! I have know babies to get it and it can happen. It does not jsut depend on how much but if thhe baby had anything else to eat and drink and how the baby motabolizes it at the time.

Ther have beens studies in the UK, US, Austria, and a couple other places so I do not know why someone would say other countires do it! I know for a fact that orphanages in Europe, Russia and Africa do NOT give it to any babies under two. And have treated babies for it at the orphanage! This has been knowledge for many years!!