Baby Products Community
mommy FreaKing out

The Baby Products community is for discussions around various baby products offering suggestions, help and the best places to buy. This includes strollers, car seats, high chairs, toys, bottles, diapers,etc. Please note, links will be allowed in this community to discuss sales, but spamming and affiliate programs will not be tolerated

mommy FreaKing out

I Just Found Out I'm a Mommy to Be , & I'm Trying to Shop Smart . Any Ideas ??
Sign up for all the baby sites. Huggies, pampers, luvs. Gerber (most def) beechnut. Similac, enfamil. You will get some freebies and then coupons.  Gerber is awesome! Dont be afraid to try off brands either. We usually use luvs but I know a lot of people who have used target brands and walmart. I use the walmart pull ups and I use their wipes. I also have used parent choice formula (walmart brand) it was less foamy then similac at least I thought.  Hope that helps
I have to shop.smart because i have a tiny bit of space for baby stuff :/ so im making a list of have to have and things that my mom didnt have with me but is available now and would make life easier even with the list theres still a lot of must haves :' but at least theres a direction to go in
From all the mamas I have talked to, one of the things that everyone swears by is a swing. They do take up a lot of space but I think its worth it in the long run. You can find them for great prices at second hand kids shops! Just get really creative with storage and you should be ok!
Thanks ! Thata a Real Big Help . Its All New to Me, So I'm Trying to Be Smart About it.
Another good tip is to start buying little bits and pieces now. Like buying a packet of baby wipes on your next shopping trip, then the one after buy some baby wash. If you keep doing this, you won't be over whelmed when bubs is here and you need it!
E