new to breastfeeding
Has anyone ever breastfed before? I need to know what to buy and how to store milk. I plan on only pumping so i need info on how much should i pump at a time, how to store milk and how to warm it. is it the same as formula? Do i need to buy a bottle Warmer?  What bottles should i use?
U can buy containers and bags to store it in. Pump as much as u can at a time. U can freeze it. And what I did was thaw mine in hot water. It can sit out up to 5 hours. And it is better than formula
I suggest buying a book on breastfeeding of researching a website like la leche league. That way you can keep the info on pumpin and storage for reference. Breastmilk is nothin like formula. It doesn't spoil as fast but the fat does separate more easily and you need to  shake it to mix it bak together. It can be kim of blue looking sometimes and you can't put fresh milk on top of frozen. In the same container because of bacteria growth. The best way to make sure your milk stays fresh in the freezer is the put an ice cube in a small container with your ags of frozen breastmilk. If the cube eve shows signs of melting and refreezing you will know your supply was compromised by either a power failure or the door being not shut properly. I like the playtex pump. It's affordable and can work with the playtex storage system and nursers. It's affordable and durable. And has always worked well. Also the first time you pump don't freak out cause your nipple will get stretched all the way up the flange and since they are clear it looks horrible but the baby does that when they nurse. They are supposed to stretch like that lol
Lol thanks y'all
I agree with jkrodgers very well said lol