Bipolar Disorder Community
Anger out of control

Bipolar Disorder is also known as "Manic Depressive Disorder". This forum is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people with Bipolar Disorder. The forum covers topics ranging from Aggressive Behavior, Affect on friends and Family, Alcohol and Drug Abuse, Appetite Changes, Chronic Pain, Denial, Depression, Difficulty Concentrating, Euphoria, Guilt, Manic Depression, Medications, Mood Swings, Poor Judgment, and Sleep Disorders

Anger out of control

Does anyone get to the  point of thinking really bad thoughts almost evil?  I do not get extreme happiness I get extremely angry and have been known to rage out. Does anyone else have this issue?
What meds are you on?  How old are you?  I do have some pretty bad anger and some pretty intrusive evil thoughts at times.  I don't feed them and I have gotten use to the fact that they are going to happen.  I am not afraid that I will carry them out anymore.  It is part of it.  Try to think of something else when it happens.  You have to rationalize through it and think of what the consequences would literally be.  Stay strong and come back here to talk when you need to.
sometimes i am pretty lazy to answer queries and sometimes not. in your case many possibilities exist. to have BP you should manifest the 2 phases mania and depression unless in rare cases one phase only or soft BP where an AD will send you manic but traits of BP already there. If you have BP then this is called mixed states and I have it very well to the extent i want to kill and revenge. I augment my seroquel right away until it's gone.

On the contrary if you don't take any drug so far then I recommend you don't take any and do CBT say some sort of therapy or yoga etc... otherwise it's personality type of disorder and educate yourself to live and co-exist with it