Why am I Dizzy - Brain Presure
My head fills like it's full of water like pressure and it's making me very dizzy.  It's been like this since I had my sonogram on my liver.  In fact, my whole body is trying to shut down.  All I want to do is sleep.  I don't want to see or talk to anyone.  When I walk I'm woozy.  What could the matter be.

This feeling is almost like having Vertigo.  My mom has.  But this just started.  I got back from my vacation an the day after I had to go get a sonogram checking the condition of my liver (hep c)  since then My liver has been painful then my head start feeling strange.  I'm irritable and I don't want to be around anyone  I fell like I will explode.
Hey Vicki, I would put a call into my doctor or nurse regarding this.
Believe it or not I got in to see the doctor yesterday.  They  took some blood tests and told me too take these pills that are good for vertigo.   I also found out while there I have cirrohosis of the liver.  Not something I wanted to hear.   Thanks for your response
Oh Vicki, I am so sorry to hear this.  I'm assuming it's from your Hep C?  Have or will you be receiving chemo for your hep c?