bi-polor after pregnancy
I am limictal (sp) 200mcg.  I was fine before I had my baby three months ago.  My moods are up and down daily.  I am depressed and have lots of anixety.  anyone else have trouble after pregnancy
how old r u kris? is this your 1st pregnancy? can you described a bit more what you mean by moods up and down?  Depression and anxiety is common after having a child
I am 6 months pregnant and  am taking 200mg of seroquel and 37.5 mg of effexor for my bipolar disorder. This is my first pregnancy and I was wondering if you think I should stay on my medications during my last trimester. I read that the baby can go through withdrawls.  I was wondering if taking medication effected your baby at all. I am sorry that you are depressed and anxious. I suffer with the same feelings and was taking lamictal before I got pregnant but I was taking it along with Effexor and Seroquel and Abilify. Are you taling any other medications for depression? You might need to talk to your Dr. about adjusting your meds. Take care.