sever mood swings..
so, i've been having mood swings for as far back as i can remember.. they have been getting kinda hard to handle over the past year.. i can be happy one minute then the littlest thing will set me off and i will be come so angry i could kill someone.. other times i just want to sit alone in my room and cry and i feel so overwhelmed with the mood im going through i don't know what to do.. I feel miserable and i just want it to all stop or at least get some kind of insight to why its happening and what i can do to make it better.. help..
  There are many types of mood changes that can occur in bipolar and rapid cycling (sudden mood changes from manic to depressed) and mixed states (combinations of mania and depression such as an agitated mixed state where a person can feel like they are "angry at the world") are two that might describe some aspects of what you are concerned about but only a psychiatrist would understand this in full. However it would be worthwhile to speak to one and explain what is happening. Also it is worthwhile to keep a mood tracker and print out the results for them so they can have a better understanding of how things vary on a daily basis. In the meantime these websites have some information that you might find useful and could then discuss with a psychiatrist:
http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Mental-Health/Useful-Bipolar--Depression-Webisites/show/523?cid=105
Check on google and see if there is a mental health care crisis center in your area. You can call and ask for help or go in for an evaluation. Maybe you need some mood stabilizers.
This sounds like it could be medical as in a brainchemnistry problem,Id see a doctor about it some meds might help.Lily
Yes if you are still experiencing sudden mood changes the medication you are on ( if you are on any ) is perhaps not working too well! It can be increased or changed. All of us bipolars tdnd to be tweaking the meds to try to get some stability.. don't just accept it go see your doctor.
Take care!