wtf

i am hearing voices and have now for weeks i can hear things through phones any eletrical thing,i just want it to shut off and i dont know who can help but if someone or someone you know has been through this please list me some advice.....this crap is serious nobody belives this but me and a few others!
I believe you..my son say the same thing..and when he is telling me he looks sure of himself..I always tell him those are the people that are lost tring to find someone that will listen to them..just dont hear the voices..listen..and pray it helps..a lot...
I personally don't think prayer will resolve auditory hallucinations. The fact that you recognize these are "voices" and that this is abnormal, is a good sign. What do you hear? Are these voices telling you what to do, or stating what you are doing? I strongly urge you to seek medical help immediately, as this is distressing to you, and can likely be helped through therapy and medication. If you do not currently have a therapist, your general practitioner ought to be able to give you some type of referral. If you don't have a general practitioner, you can search out therapists in your area online. Many of them have sliding-fee scales. If neither of these attempts results in the help you seek, you can voluntarily hospitalize yourself.
I take an antipsychotic and it helps but if I get tired or stressed out I hear the voices again.