Breast Cancer Expert Forum
breast discharge

Questions posted in the Breast Cancer Forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics include Breast Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, Lumps, Lumpectomy, Lymph node dissection, Lymphedema, Mammograms, Mastectomy, Radiation Therapy, Reconstruction, Self Breast Exam, and Surgery.

breast discharge

I had a exsional biopsy about 6 weeks ago, I was diagnosed with ADH and ALH.  I have had a very light bloody discharge since the surgery, at first it was bright red and I wrote it off to the recent surgery. This week it is chocolate brown and perhaps brownish green. Is this anything to be concerned with?  Thanks for your time.

Doris
Avatar n tn
Dear sisterone: As you have had your procedure recently the discharge that you are experiencing may be a result of the procedure.  You may want to bring this to the attention of your surgeon who can put this into context of your situation for you.
A related discussion, calcification clusters found in my breast was started.