Can Breastfeeding cause cramps
My stomach has started cramping mostly after I feed him. I just got to were my son wants breastmilk more than formula.
Is it your stomach that is cramping, or is it the cramps you get when you have your period?
Stomach cramping
When did you have your baby? For the first month or 2 after I had my daughter I would get cramps while BF'ing or right after, it was my uterus cramping, breastfeeding causes small contractions.
I know it can make you hungry and make your uterus contract as stated above.
I had my son a little over three weeks ago. So mate that is it. I just thought they had stopped but they really hurt sometime. Last night I took a pain pill because it was too much to handle while breastfeeding.
ohh yeah, definitely probably is still that. I had a c-section and the first few weeks after having my daughter, especially the first week, it felt like i was in labor, not kidding!! the contractions were intense the first little bit
Oh man its hard to breastfeed being in that much pain.
I think one of the touted benefits to breast feeding is that it helps your uterus contract down to its original size.  It releases hormones that then cause the contractions to decrease the size of the uterus.  Ultimately that is a good thing but not comfortable when you are breast feeding.  I had them too.  They should begin to decrease a bit soon sweetie.  

Breast feeding has its challenges.  Try to stick with it as it gets easier.  It ended up being one of the best experiences for me in having a baby.  

hope the contractions end soon.  peace to you and enjoy your little one.  
Thank you.
Yes, breastfeeding does cause contractions when you are postpartum. I felt them all the way up to 6 weeks. My midwife said they are a good thing, although they hurt. It is the reason why breastfeeding mom's recover their bellies faster -- you know, slim up. The uterus is shrinking in size, and breast feeding mom's shrink down faster, probably due to the ability to have stronger postpartum contractions. I know that doesn't do much for the pain. Midwife told me continue tylenol. Hope you feel better soon!
Thanks I'm not exclusive bf because I haven't been able to produce enough milk but I'm hoping to get some pills this week to help.