Moms who pump!!!!
Just curious on what your routine is...
I'd like to BF but wont in public. Im having a hard time trying to figure all of this out!!
THANK YOU :)
I'm not a fan of breastfeeding in public so I just make a point to nurse my baby before we leave for somewhere so I know I have a couple hours until she needs to eat again.
Do you pump at all for times when you will be gone? Or supplement formula?
Ill like to know to I have went out and breastfeed jr before but i always end up breastfeeding him when im out. I, just started pumping today so far 2x and, only got 4 1/2 oz im building it up to, keep it in the freezer that way, I can, have milk for when i go out or decide to have a couple beers :)
I pump one bottle a day and then freeze it so if I want to go out without her she has milk. If I'm out with her I will just nurse her. Usually the only place I am when she needs to eat is at families houses so then I just put a blanket over and feed her. I have nursed her in the backseat of my car before going into a store, I have tinted windows and parked in the back. The only problem is if I go longer then 4 hours during the day without nursing her I get uncomfortable because my breasts get so full.
Thank you for your replies... VERY helpful!!!
Try. After u breastfeed your baby, pump after and store it (freeze) when u need it. It helps me when i am out of the house. Hope this helps :)
I'm not a huge fan of BF in public - but - I have a HUGE nursing cover and that works well.  Unfortunately when the baby is older they get more curious and start to tug at the cover so that doesn't work.  Many places have 'mother's rooms' that are available. I was at a Children's Museum with my family and they had such a space there.  Many department stores have sitting rooms with couches.  

You have to do what works for you. With my first I'd pump before we went out and we'd have a bottle on hand. But finding ways to heat the bottle can be an issue - to get it warm enough...  I also try and time outings - go out after a feeding and know that I have a good 2 hrs before the baby'll need to nurse again.