My nipples are leaking and i'm not pregnant or breast feeding!!
Two years ago i breastfeed my son, but if you squeeze my nipples, i have a clear liquid coming out of them. What could be the problem? Could it be that my breast aren't completely died out?

This is unlikely to be form your previous breastfeeding.  Is there a lot of liquid, or just a little?

You need to bring t his up to your Obe.  They can do a blood test for prolactin levels.  If this is high then they would do some more tests (probably a MRI of the pituitary gland which is the gland responsible for prolactin levels).  In most cases this is just monitored and nothing need be done (I also had this for many years).....  or there are also drugs that can lower the levels if they are high.

Let us know how you go.
I agree, getting it checked out is a good idea. Also keep in mind it can be normal for a woman to be able to express small amounts for years. My MIL was able to manually express for 5 years after weaning my BIL.

Let us know how it goes.