Please help
My son is 6 weeks old and he just recently seems to be having a lot of trouble with breastfeeding. He acts like it come out to fast and sometimes like it's hard for him to breath. A lot of times I'll make sure he doesn't have boogers in his nose and if he does getting them out helps a little.  But it doesn't completely go away. He also sometimes is very fussy lately and acts like he wants to eat but won't latch on. I've gotten to tie point where idk if he's hungry or not anymore.  Please help
I had the same problem for a while. My lactation consultant said I was over producing and so it was like my baby was getting too much too fast. That's why she would delatch and fuss like she wasn't getting fed even though there was milk. What I started doing was express a bit before latching her on that way it wasn't flowing too quick for her to swallow properly. It seems to have helped. She doesn't delatch and fuss anymore.
What about when he won't latch it's like I can't get him to figure out it's there
My girl would latch and then let go. Maybe try dabbing a bit of milk on the nipple tip, or leaving a bit there after you've expressed a bit, so he can taste it and have a reason to latch. You said he didn't have problems before, so maybe just some encouragement will be enough. Show him there's food and that it won't hurt to drink, and it may help. If not try a lactation consultant to ask for other suggestions.
OK thank you so much for your help
I agree with the first. It may not even be that you're producing too much but some women have a very strong let down which gags baby. I would also express or pump a little to get past let down before latching baby.