Breastfeeding Community
breastfeeding!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.

breastfeeding!!

So I have been breastfeeding her and is going really good, at first I was really concerned because she so little and I wasn't sure if she was getting enough colostrum but her diapers are crazy :) which is a good sign
That's good i hope breast feeding comes that easy for me
It well the hardest part was latching but that's because her mouth is tiny, don't worry it will work great
Glad its going well for you! It is hard at first and a lot of people give up. I almost did with my second because he was awful at latching on but I am so glad I didn't.
If your baby is bright-eyed, is lively and has firm flesh those are major signs of her getting enough to eat. (And of course a frequent diaper change.)