how to lose waight after c section
Hello friends
I m ftm of 3 n half mnth baby boy n had c section. Before pregnancy I used to do lots of excesize n yoga,
But now nt able to do so,  aftr delevery I become a real lazy bon
;;;e..and puy too mch weight..n flabby tummy
N being indian women my maternal n in laws reletives too pamperd me ,  eat this eat that, this is good for baby or this is good for you. Coz of this I put on too mch wieght   near abt 10 to 12 kg... but now wants to lose it..and wants to flat my belly also..can I start doing yoga or excersize again...or diet..plz let me know...I want to lose my extra...fats n wight..plz suggest
You should've had a post partum check up to evaluate if you're cleared for exercise, generally it's about 6 weeks PP. I had my daughter 2 months ago via c-section and was exercising 6 weeks PP. They told me to just take it easy the first few times and gauge how I was feeling, if I got super sore, then stop. I would say you're safe to exercise now, eat healthy, I've been doing Zumba, a dance routine, you can buy the DVD's online, I lost a bunch of weight after having my son with it, so I've started it again, hopefully it works just as well this time!