Breastfeeding Community
how to lose waight after c section

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, breast and nipple care, feeding techniques, inadequate milk supply, nutrition, proper baby positioning, and work and travel issues.

how to lose waight after c section

Hello friends
I m ftm of 3 n half mnth baby boy n had c section. Before pregnancy I used to do lots of excesize n yoga,
But now nt able to do so,  aftr delevery I become a real lazy bon
;;;e..and puy too mch weight..n flabby tummy
N being indian women my maternal n in laws reletives too pamperd me ,  eat this eat that, this is good for baby or this is good for you. Coz of this I put on too mch wieght   near abt 10 to 12 kg... but now wants to lose it..and wants to flat my belly also..can I start doing yoga or excersize again...or diet..plz let me know...I want to lose my extra...fats n wight..plz suggest
You should've had a post partum check up to evaluate if you're cleared for exercise, generally it's about 6 weeks PP. I had my daughter 2 months ago via c-section and was exercising 6 weeks PP. They told me to just take it easy the first few times and gauge how I was feeling, if I got super sore, then stop. I would say you're safe to exercise now, eat healthy, I've been doing Zumba, a dance routine, you can buy the DVD's online, I lost a bunch of weight after having my son with it, so I've started it again, hopefully it works just as well this time!