plz help me !
I don't know if I want to breastfeed or not. I'm so confused. I know I should but I just don't know. I'm 28 weeks pregnant but I need to decide bc I might be a month further along.
Just be open to trying and go from there.
It is best for your baby to breastfeed and, in my opinion, it is the easiest way to go, especially if you are lazy and like your sleep (me). Because this forum deals heavily with women having problems breastfeeding, it gives the false impression that problems are routinely involved. That is not the case.

That said, if you don't want to breastfeed for some reason - if you find it repugnant, or confining, or whatever - then go the formula route. The most important thing for the baby is having a relaxed, happy mother. To force yourself to breastfeed, if you resent it, is no favor to your baby. They are very intuitive.
Thanks for helping me out.
I hear it takes time at first, but once baby gets the hang of it, its so worth it!
Sorry to disagree with you. Babies are born with "the hang of it." You put your nipple in its mouth and it *****.
The computer can't tell what is a curse word and what isn't. My bleeped word was a shortened form of suckles.