wth
My daughter's father side of the family is ao annoying to me now. I don't know why.  They always seem annoyed by me cuz I wanna breast feed my daughter.  I read ever where on how its good for both of us. I don't wanna introduce her to bottles yet either.  Every time I come over there house I get stressed and no one cares how I feel. I feel like I stress my daughter out too. I just don't know what to do any more. I just wanna breastfeed my daughter and be happy.
Well your the mom, sometimes u gotta put your foot down, my inlaws were like that.  Also make them aware stress can affect your milk supply so they should lay off.  Good luck.
Just tell them flatly that as a mother you want to do what is best for your child and give her the best start in life. And breastfeeding is an important part of that.
Thanks ladies
I agree with the others.  And if going over is a source of stress for u, don't go over there anymore.  U and your daughter should not be stressed because u want to breast feed of all things.  
It's not them breastfeeding & you're giving her the best thing you can & saving a lot of $. They are moronic.
I was in the same situation. My in-laws always called me selfish for ebf because they wanted to feed my son (everyone else has always done formula-I am the first in a long line to ebf). I pretty much told them I did not care for their opinions and this was what we had chosen to do. It also really helps of your so stands behind you in your choice. Good luck and please don't give in if you know you are doing right by your child.
I honestly feel like the others are being selfish!! Wanting to take away the best nutrition from your child!! I don't even want to pump because of the fact the more the baby is nursing the greater your supply!! I have told my husband and his family and will TELL them OFF If anything bad is said because they did not make her I can do what I want!!! Ask them if they can buy the formula!!! They may change their minds!!
It is good to know that you care about your child, and do not care about what others are thinking. Do not take stress about their opinion for breast feeding, you just need to neglect their opinion and continue with your work. There is no need to take stress because of others which may effect you and your child.
I am not a nice person. I would tell them to take a flying leap.