Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community
Can you help?
About This Community:

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a progressive condition that occurs when the nerve, that runs from the forearm to the hand becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist causing pain in the hand and wrist. Discuss topics including prevention, causes, symptoms and treatments for carpal tunnel.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can you help?

Saw doctor who said that I could have a nerve problem as elbow is swollen on inside of left arm. Also could have Carpal tunnel as when she tapped my wrist still get tingling in last 2 fingers.Or I think Cubital. Had mentioned the ulnar nerve. What does this mean?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Looks like the nerves in the hand namely the ulnar and the median nerves have been affected. The median nerve can get compressed in the wrist leading to carpal tunnel syndrome, where in the index finger, the thumb and the middle finger can be affected. The ulnar nerve compression at the elbow could be causing the radiating pain to the elbow and wrist. Would advise you to consult your primary care physician who may do a neurological assessment and may ask for Nerve conduction Studies to detect lesions in the nerves.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank