Naturally?
I had decompression surgery in 99 and have had no symptoms until 4 months ago. I feel like I'm going crazy. Am I making more of it, is it really back or is it stress? My head hurts so bad every day now and brain fog too. I have twin 11 year old girls alone and need to be with them without always feeling bad.
I don't want meds, I want an answer and a solution.  When I lift my head up away from my shoulders, it relieves the pressure. Is there anyone out there that has alleviated pain naturally?

Hi and welcome to the Chiari forum.

Wow twins...I guess u have stress and that in itself can add to those who have Chiari issues even post op....but u said when u lift up on ur head...makes me wonder if u have cerviocranial instability.

Were u tested for related conditions to chiari like tethered cord, syringomyelia, and ehlers-danlos? ICP, POTS?

Since u r not feeling well have u talked to ur Dr, and get a current MRI...when was ur last one? Scar tissue is something that can form and cause issues...no idea how fast or slow it can develop until it is an issue so something to rule out.

U may talk to ur Dr about a neck brace which will hold it in a more comfortable position.....??
Thank you for your reply. I'm really having a bad few days, feel like I can't se straight.  I see a lot have more issues than I do, I feel bad complaining but as you all know this is frustrating.
I had MRI 1 month ago, waiting for neuro appt.  he is not a chiari specialist so I'm not sure what to expect. My MRI showed 2 rumors but my doc said isn't causing pain/symptoms so he referred me to neuro.
Nothing was state about chiari on my report except decompression sur(gery although my head hurts just like it did 12 years ago. Brain fog is worse but I am 44 not 31 so could account for something.
My girls deserve so much more than I'm giving them the past weeks.
Do you have any suggestions?
I was operated on by Weingart @ Hopkins.  

Thank you again and prayers to all going through this.

Hi, not sure if u got copies of ur MRI and the report, but u may want to call the facility that did the study and request it so u can get another opinion of a Chiari specialist to help rule out Chiari or a related issue the other Drs may not pick up on.