Ugghh heart palpitations
Ugghh, I had to leave work 4 hours early today because of heart palpitations. The kinds that take your breath away.  Wave after wave. I am having an angiogram on Monday just to make sure it I'd ok.  Well at least today the hot flashes are better. That's something.  My legs are acting more weird today.  Having to really push to lift them. My symptoms are definately worsening. Really hope this MRI tomorrow shows something.  So tired of the chiari runaround.  It will be 3 years in May that I have been looking for answers. And December will make 2 years since the primary doctor said chiari zero. My NL does not believe that diagnosis though.  

Hi...I also had the heart palps and had a visit to a cardio for an angiogram and found I was fine...it was all the mis firing of the nerves from the compression....I have not had an issue post op....

But, it is best to rule it out with these tests, plus it gives u a reference chart if u should have issues in the future....so u drs will be able to compare.

Good luck with the testing.
I to saw a cardiologist on my own referral due to the racy heart and palpatations. Yes sometimes they are breath taking. Good luck and try to stay calm.