Child Behavior Community
Is this normal?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Is this normal?

I'm 18 and I have a small cousin who is 7. My 13 yr old sister caught our little cousin in the bathroom letting her dog lick her *down there*. She begged my sister to not tell on her and my sister said only if she doesn't do that ever again. I'm not sure if she has, but my sister felt a heavy burden and told me. I told a friend of the family who takes care of her quite often. She started crying because she thought she might be being touched. I don't want to tell my aunt because I don't know what she'll do and I just got a 8 week old puppy and am scared to leave her alone with him. I really don't know if this is normal or not but it's been bugging me. Help???
she doesn't know it is wrong. all she knows is that it feels good. don't be surprised if she also masturbates.

that being said, it is bestiality, and she needs to know how wrong it is and how much trouble she could be in if somebody catches her doing it.

don't just tell her that it is wrong and that she can't do it, she needs to know why it is wrong and understand what could happen to her if she keeps doing it.

also, make sure she knows not to let a person do it to her either. might be a good idea to talk to her about love and intimacy.

if after all that it keeps happening, then just tell her to lock her door when she does it. better her be with a dog than a boy, especially when she is older.