Child Behavior Community
Results with a child psychologist?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Results with a child psychologist?

I am new to this site.  First, I feel better knowing that I am not alone!  I see so many of the same behaviorial issues with my 4 year old.  The perfect baby until 2 1/2 years.  We assumed the stubborness and uncooperative behavior was a phase.  As many have posted, we have tried everything modify his behavior...to no avail!  After having problems at pre-k, we consulted our pediatrician.  We have been referred to a child psychologist.  I am hoping we can get on the right path.  Has anyone seen positve results with a child psychologist?  My concern is that he is only 4 and how much will/can he comprehend?  

Also, one of the teachers thought it might be allergy related.

This discussion is related to 4 Year Old Behavior Problems.