Results with a child psychologist?
I am new to this site.  First, I feel better knowing that I am not alone!  I see so many of the same behaviorial issues with my 4 year old.  The perfect baby until 2 1/2 years.  We assumed the stubborness and uncooperative behavior was a phase.  As many have posted, we have tried everything modify his behavior...to no avail!  After having problems at pre-k, we consulted our pediatrician.  We have been referred to a child psychologist.  I am hoping we can get on the right path.  Has anyone seen positve results with a child psychologist?  My concern is that he is only 4 and how much will/can he comprehend?  

Also, one of the teachers thought it might be allergy related.

This discussion is related to 4 Year Old Behavior Problems.
In our case, the child psychologist did not work with the child but offered ideas and behavioural plans to the parents on how to better help the child in school or at home.  Most of the hard work will be done by the parents.  Sometimes, the psychologist will contact the school and assist the staff in how to better cope with the child in the classroom.  Do not be afraid of meeting the psychologist - a good one is truly a gift.