toilet behaviour
my son is six and we are still having problems with him going poo on the toilet he does go sometimes only when encouraged but usually in his pants also most of the time he he will wee in the toilet but still the odd occasion in his pants and we have tried lots of different ways and have seeked help from people but are still finding it differcult to understand why he still can not quite get it.
I am in the same boat with my 5 year old.  I wish I could offer advice but I am seeking that myself.  All I can say is that I know the frustration, time, and effort that I am sure you have focused on this problem.  I guess I am saying that you are not alone, there are others having that same problem with our children.  Stay strong and just keep encouraging.  That's where I am at, so I feel your anguish.

The Nanny