Chlamydia Community
Is it possible to have BV and Chlamydia?

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

ss than a minuteOk so I got the call today from the Dr. Saying I have BV and chlamydia. I dropped the phone. I felt like I couldnt breathe. My partner and I got tested before we started having un protected sex. We tested negative for everything. We agreed to not sleep with other people. So you can see why Im so in shock. I feel so stupid. I never had a std before, this was not suppose to happen to me. Im just so thankful its not aids. I really feel like I have a second chance now. I truly learned my lesson. I will not play russian roulette with my life ever again. The Dr has me on a 7 day treatment flagyl and 4 Zithromax pills all at once. I feel terrible after taking all these meds im extremly nauseous, lost of appetite. I wanted to know if this is normal /safe to take both medications at the same time? .I am scheduled to go back in 2 weeks for a check up. I cant even talk to the guy that gave this to me. Im hurt and angry with myself. I made a poor decision to sleep with him and now im paying for it. Thanks for reading my vent. 
Tags: BV, Chlamydia
You should have partner tested, what if you got a false positive?
Ask your Dr what medications are safe to take, doubt he/she would give you something that would cause you harm.