Chlamydia Community
Oral transmission and Test accuracy help?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Oral transmission and Test accuracy help?

I caught chlamydia a year ago and was treated and cured of it and ever since I have been extremely paranoid and anxious about anything sexual or which could lead to STDs. Anyway, I received oral sex (fellatio) from a girl I have knew for a few years now. It lasted about 20 seconds as I was extremely paranoid and told her to stop. After days of worrying I went and got tested at a Sandyford GUM clinic. My test included Chlamydia, HIV, Syphilis, Herpes and Gonorrhoea testing from a urine and blood test. My urine test was first void (my first pee of the day). My results showed that I had once again had the all clear with no issues at all or positives. 8 months on I've met a girl and very much fell in love. However she wants to take our relationship to the next level and I feel extremely worried in case my tests were FALSE NEGATIVES and I give her any STDs. Should I be worried? I have no symptoms or anything wrong down there. Should I be worried? Can anyone offer any advice?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
don't be worried, you don't have an STD
Blank
but what about false negatives?
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
False negatives don't happen if you tested in the right time frame. And your only real concern would have been gonorrhea. You don't have a STD.

But if you can't believe it then retest.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank