Oral transmission and Test accuracy help?
I caught chlamydia a year ago and was treated and cured of it and ever since I have been extremely paranoid and anxious about anything sexual or which could lead to STDs. Anyway, I received oral sex (fellatio) from a girl I have knew for a few years now. It lasted about 20 seconds as I was extremely paranoid and told her to stop. After days of worrying I went and got tested at a Sandyford GUM clinic. My test included Chlamydia, HIV, Syphilis, Herpes and Gonorrhoea testing from a urine and blood test. My urine test was first void (my first pee of the day). My results showed that I had once again had the all clear with no issues at all or positives. 8 months on I've met a girl and very much fell in love. However she wants to take our relationship to the next level and I feel extremely worried in case my tests were FALSE NEGATIVES and I give her any STDs. Should I be worried? I have no symptoms or anything wrong down there. Should I be worried? Can anyone offer any advice?
don't be worried, you don't have an STD
but what about false negatives?
False negatives don't happen if you tested in the right time frame. And your only real concern would have been gonorrhea. You don't have a STD.

But if you can't believe it then retest.