Chlamydia Community
reoccurring chlamydia??
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Chlamydia issues such as: Causes, Chlamydia in Women, Exams and Tests, Medications, Prevention, Research, Risks, Support, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments, What to ask your doctor.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

reoccurring chlamydia??

in earl summer i was having a horrible discharge and knew something was wrong. i had never had any problems before. the docs confirmed i had chlamydia. so they gave me some med. never told me to get rechecked or refrain from sex other than to have my partner get treated before being active again. i am no longer dating him but did tell him. he supposedly was  treated and i continued to see him for a couple 2 or 3 weeks maybe. since i have been dating a guy for almost 6 months now. i recently thought that i was possibly pregnant and began to bleed irregular. so i went to the er. this time they didnt give me any std treatment and told me to see my gyno but did test me. it came back pos. for chlamydia again. i realize anything is possible but i truely dont think he has been cheating and neither have i. so is it possible it never went away, or the other guy didnt get treated and reinfected me, but this time i have no symptoms?? im lost ......
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
no answer to really give you, could have been reinfected, could have gotten it form new guy.

This is why you use condoms until everyone has been tested,
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
hi Hazellle, i dont think youll ever find the answer as to why you got it again.
Just go have it treated and try to avoid the steps that have lead you to this.
One thing about your new guy, with STD symptoms in men, he would have very impleasnt symptoms of urethrea itching, and a slight white discharge 5 days after contact. So talk to him about this also for treatment.
Blank
Have a Chlamydia question?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Chlamydia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979