White balls on back of throat
hello well i just had a querie about the white balls on back of the throat, but everyone else already answered mu questions for me. Hahaha these things are soo gross they smelll soo bad, its seriously ebarrassing especially when you boyfriend doesnt want to kiss you. so how should i get rid of them?? please tell me

This discussion is related to White balls on back of throat.
they are just gunk that collects in the craters of your throat and tonsils. they occur more frequently in people with allergies and post nasal drip. these clumps occur as part of your immune system and everyone has them to some degree. you could try an allergy medications if you have post nasal problems. my friend had her tonsils removed (for other problems) and it reduced the ball issue.
Try to gargle as far back as you can with mouthwash, but don't choke!  My kid's doctor said it's pockets of bacteria, so that would explain the smell.
Tonsil stones are small, odorous white balls in the back of the throat. They result from a combination of post nasal drip, trapped food particles, oral bacteria, and dead white blood cells. Although the only way to cure tonsilloliths is to have your tonsils removed, they are harmless. .

I first ran across this smell in my leg.

I had a wicked dirt bike accident that nearly severed my leg. During recover, a pretty smell infection was on the wound. I smelled it for 6 months. After about month 2 I was fond of the smell... It was more curiousity than anything... teenage boys..

At that point I was fascinated with the smell of the mustard looking goo coming out of my leg.

As I went through puberty and recieved massive pimples, I became reacquainted with the smell of the mysterious goo. You may have guessed, yes I do like to smell the white pimple filling.

Today I coughed up a rather large white ball that kept my nostrils occupied for an hour or so.  

Does anyone else have a fascination with how many ways potent smell can errupt from our bodies?

Hi ,

It is strange that you say it is food as it definately not. I went to see a doctor about this and they have a special name.

I had them very ofetn whne I was aroung 11 years old.  AS years went they strated increasing. At the age of 18 I removed my tonsil as I was getting tonisllitus once a month with a heavy fever. I no longer have any of the smelly white things since i removed my tonsils. Thank god as they would pop out whilst havug a cinverstaion!! I even use to have dreams about them!
It's not completely accurate that the only way to cure tonsil stones is by having your tonsils removed. Here's a website with some pictures of tonsil stones to help people identify if they have them: http://www.squidoo.com/tonsilstonespictures.

This website has a personal story about getting rid of tonsil stones: http://www.howtogetrid-of-tonsilstones.com/

This one has a product that has been clinically proven to remove and prevent tonsil stones: http://www.squidoo.com/therabreathfortonsilstones
It doesn't sounds good. What the heck are those white balls?