Why does nothing getting better???
Why am I so sad and this bad feeling does not go away? Since years in therapy, since years all these drugs but i'm still mostly depressed... I'm sick of myself... Sometimes i just want to hurt myself so bad (i mean really bad not the usual stupid little cuts) or hit my car against a wall or even jump from a high place... Just to stop the pain inside!
Sorry you feel this way.I wish there was an easy answer but there isn't.I think you have to motivate yourself--I know it's easier said than done but you deserve happiness--we all do.I just received some bad news about my heart but many people on here have helped me cope.We don't have all the answers in life but if we give up we are not giving ourselves a chance.
Thank you so much for you comment. İt feels so much better when someone just cares and understands...
Today was again so hard. Yesterday i had my therapy that was hard! After that wear dreams and than trobble at work :( again communication issue... Sometimes i feel so stupid that i cant handle these complex communication pathways in these matrix organizations..... :((((
It's Ok,it's not your fault,always remember that life does get better but it's hard.You can chat with me anytime,it's always good to talk about things.
So sorry that you're feeling so badly.  Are you seeing a psychiatrist?  They know how to prescribe combinations of medications and to try all the different classes of medication.  If the psychiatrist has tried you on everything, have you tried an MAO Inhibitor?  Have you tried ECT?  It's not the mind blaster that it was in the past.  There has to be an answer for you.  I was suicidal myself for years when none of the medications helped me, but now I have found one that works and am happy.  If you're not happy with your doctor trying you on everything, find another one.  You need to keep trying.  There is a better life for you.