Angiokeratomas?
I have what i think are angiokeratomas. they are dark spots kind of like moles. I have 3 on the bottom lower neck of my penis and 2 on my testicles. Can these be treated through some kind of cream? or are they just part of my body? Because they dont hurt at all or give me any kind of irritation.. So what should i be aware of?
Angiokeratoma of Fordyce is a small dark red to purple raised spot which can be found on the penis and testicles in men and is composed of surface blood vessels (dilated capillaries).They are harmless surface vascular lesions that can usually be left alone.

Treatment consists of excision, cryosurgery, electrocautery and laser treatment. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.