Orange spots on my hands
I woke up this morning and i was playing with my daughter. She had my hands and I noticed brownish/ orange spots on the palms of my hands. They just appeared over night. I tried washing my hands thinking that i may have touched something, but that didn't work. I don't know what this could be? Any body else know what this could be?
A viral rash could begin at the palms.Commoner is a drug rash.May be you touched a toy with a dye while playing with kid.
I have the same issue. I've had brown/orange spots appearing on the palms of my hands and the soles of my feet for the past 3 weeks. They go away after a few days, but return again after about 4 days or so. I'm trying to find some answers. I had some blood work done and it all came back ok, so I have no idea what's going on. It's on the cuticles of my fingernails and under my fingernails as well, and no matter how many times I wash my hands, it won't go away. If I find anything, I'll keep you informed.
Did you learn anything?  Any change?  I woke up today and found a rust colored splotch on the heel of my hand.  Wondering what it might be.
Has anyone figured out what the organge/brown spots are all about.  Have one on the ball of my foot.  No discomfort involved.  No clue what it is.
I woke up this morning with the organe/brownish rash on the palms of my hands and fingers.  More on the left hand than on the right. Did you find out what it was and where it came from? Any information would be appreciated.

hey, i have woken up thismorning with similar symptoms, i would describe mine as brownish splotches on palms of my hands and a few on the bottom of the soles of my feet, i am however on my last day of taking an anitbiotic called Amoxycillin and Clavulanic acid, whether or not thats got anything to do with it im unsure, am just noticing now that the "brown stain " goes around the cuticles of 2 nails on my left hand, when u noticed u had these stains did you happen to notice u felt sick at all?  during the night i felt very uneasy and then i wake to notice these stains?  anyways if anyone has anything similar plz let me know,,
Last night I did feel very nauseated and shaky. I thought it was just because I needed to eat. Then hours later, just before bed, I notice my left palm has those rust colored stains all over. It won't wash off either. I went to sleep. I had a bad stomach ach and I woke up to use the bathroom. When I did, I notices a few splotches are now showing up on my right palm as well.... Any ideas of what this is?
Guys these orange spots are from drinking or eating a lot of carrots.  Cut down on carrots or quit eating carrots or drinking carrots and you'll see it will go away in less than six weeks
Have you had bedbugs? Thier faeces is that colour
my daughter just got one on her hand and she doesn't eat carrots