Weird Bumps on Penis Head

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Weird Bumps on Penis Head

Im 14 years old and never had sex or sexual intercoures but i noticed that when i masturbait i pull the skin down on my shaft and on the head there are bumps. When i have a 'softy' i can see them only when it is hard or i squezze my penis head. What is this and is this normal?
From the symptoms that you have mentioned it can be Fordyce spots or pearly penile papules.Fordyce spots are small, painless, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only.

Pearly penile papules are small dome-shaped to filiform skin-colored papules that typically are located on the sulcus or corona of the glans (glands) penis.They are non-infectious and a natural occurrence on the body.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or in case you have additional queries. Kind regards.

Is it possible to have pearly penile papules on the shaft as well as the foreskin or are the spots on the shaft only fordyce spots?

Thanks.