small rush on penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

small rush on penis

I would like to find out if its normal to have small rush around the head of my penis? i have never had unprotected sex..i will appreciate ur answer.

This discussion is related to Penis head rush and discomfort.
Tags: irritable
Avatar dr f tn

Please tell us more about yourself:

How old are you?

Would you be able to elaborate more on this rash?

Is it white, reddish,skin colored,bluish?

Is it scaly,plaque like,shiny ,flat or elevated?

Is it only localized on the head of the penis? Are there other similar lesions in other parts of the body?

I will be waiting for your answers.
Avatar n tn
I have small reddish blisters in my penis head that goes away after 2-4 days after intercourse and comes back after i have intercourse.  Sometimes it's not blister but look like my skin get scratch up.  It just start to happen 3 months since I start to notice my penis head skin was pealing.  Help please.
Avatar dr f tn

One differential for your case is a balanitis which may be secondary to a fungal , bacterial or viral infection.

Does the rash itch or is it  painful?

This may not be something very urgent.It may be that the area has been irritated or mildly injured during sexual activity.It is best however,to have this assessed by a urologist.Refrain from any sexual activity for the moment until this has been thoroughly assessed. A dermatitis may also be a differential.
Avatar n tn
I would like to find out if its normal to have small rush around the head of my penis? i have never had unprotected sex..
hi i am have rush around my penis and i am HIV positive i am taking treatment please help me  

Need Help, Have got some swelling between Penis and Anal. Few days back had some puss formation under the Anul but the puss is no longer there but got this swelling right under the veins leading to Penis after I pressed hard to remove the Puss. The area under the penis has become harder and have pain in it.  Please help.