weird spots

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

weird spots

i am seeing on my penis white dots n on the head as well and before the head theres little patches dont hurt or itchy but look flaky but isnt peeling on on the line between my testical sack theres the dots like a straight line what can it be

This discussion is related to Penis Rash.
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there!
An external examination is very important for confirming any diagnosis. Based on the information shared by you there are a few possibilities. These white dots could possibly be pearly penile papules. Pearly penile papules are small white colored dome shaped forming  a row around the head of penis or on either side of the frenulum.They are usually harmless and begin to appear around the age group 20-40 years. Regarding the line between testicle sac having white dots it can be due to friction, allergy or any infection. A clinical examination is very important for accurate diagnosis. Do see a dermatologist. I do hope it helps.
Take care and regards!