converting mmol/L to mg/dL
First, lemme say hi.  I just found this forum.  It looks like it can help me a lot!

Second:  I'm an American type 2 on insulin.  I use the OneTouch Ultra.  It displays results in mg/dL.  While on vacation last summer in Canada, I took advantage of an offer for a free OneTouch Ultra Mini.  It displays results in mmol/L.  The Canadian pharmacist assured me I could change the meter to display in mg/dL.  But in fact I cannot.  The manual clearly says so.  

I'd like to keep using it. I'd like to keep the Mini in my master bathroom for convenience when (not if; but that's a different thread) I wake up at night and feel like I'm going hypo (my phrase for sensing the onset of hypoglycemia, which happens to me a lot; but I digress).

Can someone tell me the conversion factor to change the readings in mmol/L to the more familiar mg/dL I'm used to?

Thx.
Sorry I'm not good at converting over...

I was reading your bio... how is the apidra and lantus working for you... I just got off the shots, and now on insulin pump were i still use my apidra, and completely off the lantus.

So just wondering how the 2 are working for you, since you said it seems more of a curse than a blessing... i was taking 8-10 shots per day, so I know about the curse of it all.

Will try to ask my dad about the conversion he's type 1 diabetic on a pump as well.

talk to you soon,
Vessel
Complete conversion chart for chemistry lab tests - US to SI units.   http://www.vin.com/scripts/labquest/converthtml.pl
Do you still have the booklet that came with the tester?  See if there is a phone number to call and ask them for the info.  I will see if I can find that for you can get back toyou asap.
Madge
http://www.lifescan.com/products/booklets/

Here is everythiing you need. They have pdf of all booklets etc there.
Also here is number 1-800-227-8862 One Touch