Dogs Community
My 14 year old pomerian male

This forum is for questions and support regarding your pet dogs!

My 14 year old pomerian male

My lovable pom has had a little arthritis and then a few days ago, I noticed his lower abdomen and one hind leg was swollen.  He eats and drinks well. He is alert, but now can't stand for too long....does anyone know what may be wrong with him?  Please help!  I don't have the money for a vet and I am really frantic!
Welcome......The symptoms you describe are serious & there is nothing we on a public forum can do....You must find a way to get the money to take your guy to see his Vet...At his age, you have to seek treatment; That's all you can do! I do hope it all works out for your little one......

Call your Vet & see if they will let you make a payment plan....Do you have anyone you can borrow money from? Do you have a credit card? ANYTHING you could sell at a pawn shop? Maybe your computer? Please, give this some serious thought & get your guy some help....Karla