Can't eat
Hi, for a couple of months now, I have been feeling sick after I eat, no matter what I eat and how much, So sometimes I just don't eat, the doctor told me I have esophagitis and gave me pills for it, but they don't help. Is this all in my head or is there something else wrong with me? I just don't like eating anymore :(
Hi! Thanks for writing! I am sorry you are having to go through this. It’s very frustrating not having the answers. Unfortunately, there is too little information to make any diagnosis. I would advise you to return to the prescribing physician and report the symptoms you continue to experience. In regards to whether this is “in your head”, I would advise you to make an appointment with a therapist in your area to explore any possible underlying issues. Good luck with this difficult issue.  My Best to you, Dr Patricia Pitts, PhD The Bella Vita Los Angeles, CA
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.