Eating Disorders Expert Forum
Can't eat
About This Forum:

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Can't eat

Hi, for a couple of months now, I have been feeling sick after I eat, no matter what I eat and how much, So sometimes I just don't eat, the doctor told me I have esophagitis and gave me pills for it, but they don't help. Is this all in my head or is there something else wrong with me? I just don't like eating anymore :(
514715_tn?1338269858
Hi! Thanks for writing! I am sorry you are having to go through this. It’s very frustrating not having the answers. Unfortunately, there is too little information to make any diagnosis. I would advise you to return to the prescribing physician and report the symptoms you continue to experience. In regards to whether this is “in your head”, I would advise you to make an appointment with a therapist in your area to explore any possible underlying issues. Good luck with this difficult issue.  My Best to you, Dr Patricia Pitts, PhD The Bella Vita Los Angeles, CA
Blank
This Forum's Experts
514715_tn?1338269858
Patricia Pitts, PhDBlank
The Bella Vita - Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity