Hii
Hi! There finally diagnosed me
Anorexia. Im so so tired right now and the past days i even couldnt stay. Im a ballet dancer and ana is killing me slowly and
Taking all my strenght away. Pls help me
I dont know what to di
I would please like to contact
Any doctor here who can give me advice
Privatly.
Thx
Hi, I am delighted you are reaching out. I can hear through your words how much pain you are in. I know it is scary.  It is very important that you find and begin to work with an eating disorder specialist in your area. Is there anyone you can turn to for support? This is such a difficult experience as it is, it becomes exponentially more difficult when you are going through it alone. You deserve the love and support of your family and friends, please allow yourself to receive it. In the meantime, to learn more about eating disorders and treatment options, visit the bella vita website.  Very best to you, Dr Patricia Pitts, PhD  The Bella Vita Los Angeles, CA