Eating Disorders Expert Forum
balanced eating
About This Forum:

Questions in the Emotional Eating forum are answered by medical experts. Topics covered include eating disorders, anger and eating, anxiety and eating, binge eating, depression and eating, eating to "fit in", emotional eating, fill the void eating, guilt and eating, loneliness and eating, social eating, and stress and eating.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

balanced eating

I don,t eat vegetables, they make me throw up even when I was on baby food. Are most diets chemically balance. If I follow a diet elimating the vegetables it doesn't work.  I have had gastric by pass in 1998. I can only eat small portions. I am fat because my food choices are poor. Hunger isn,t an issue, I don't think I have ever been hungry, I eat for emotional reasons.  I can usally fast for 3-5 days and don't get hungry, I know this just makes my metabolism crazy so I don;t any more. My depression is clinical, my life is mostly happy, Supportive and healthy and loving children, finaninally OK and when I get deeply depressed it is so frustrating cause I can't think of a reason