Donor Egg or Donor Embryo?
I have gone through 8 IVF cycles and 1 FET all of them resulting in failures.  After crying a constant river of tears due to my unexplained infertility, I have decided to explore both donor egg and donor embryo options.  

Has anyone gone down this same path?  What were some of the pros and cons after making your decision?

I am planning on attempting the procedure in September/2012.
Hi, I just came across your post.  I just had twin boys in May after using donor eggs.  I had tried fertility treatments for 3 and a half years before deciding to go with donor eggs.  The main reason is my age and I just wasn't producing enough quality eggs myself.  I knew that if I wanted children this was my only option.  I have no regrets and I only wish I had done this sooner.  You will find a lot of women on here who have used both donor eggs and embryos.  I've yet to heard anyone say they were sorry or made a mistake.  If you need anything else, just send me a message, I'd be happy to help you. Best of luck, Joann

Hello how are you? I've just done embryo adoption at Institute Marques,Barcelona, got two fresh grade A's and now made it to day 21 after transfer, happy but scared am 45, have suffered many MC so decided to try this instead as cheaper than IVF and the egg donor was 30 years so I think better chance. One day at a time! So if you intrested have a look at their web site and ask me any questions x
Hi, I hope things are going well for you and your decision to use donor eggs.  I have a son using donor eggs and as journey said above there are no regrets.  I am actually going through a new cycle to add to our family as I have five frozen embryos, I will be transferring two on Nov 5th.  Good luck with things and please let us know how it goes.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
melimeli commented on photo
Feb 12
Jewels63 commented on photo
Feb 12
Shannon79 commented on photo
Feb 12