Endometriosis Community
Fish oil

This patient support community is for discussions relating to endometriosis, fertility/infertility, hormonal treatments, pain management, pregnancy, and surgery.

Fish oil

Yesterday I went back for my follow up. I was so glad when she let me try out fish oil as a way to slow it down. Also I can't drink pop anymore. Anyone else trying fish oil?
Your gynecologist recommended the fish oil instead of another treatment ?  What type of fish oil ?
Well yeah, I'm getting really tired of posting this on the forum.  I HAVE A TON OF MEDICATION ALLERGIES!  So I have to do a lot of alternative things so I don't breakout in hives, hallucinate, puke 24/7, develop a wrist rash, or any other problems.  I have taken birth control before and it has done a number on my immune system.  I'm very small and should probably live life in a bubble.
Knowing that she told me to start taking fish oil with Omega 3 fatty acids.  Look on the bright side at least I won't have any bad reactions.  I take one that doesn't have any lactose in it because if I did I'd be puking all the time.  Yes I am one of those people who is allergic to most of the world around her.  
Sorry I made you repeat it but I think it is great to have read that information because I find medication has too many side effects and I am trying to find alternative treatments. It is so hard to find a doctor who will give you any natural alternatives. I will try the Omega 3 fish oil.

Thank you for posting this valuable info
I can't promise it won't be back.  It's better than nothing, I do have stage 4 endometriosis.  At first I was really freaked out and now I've made peace with it.