Epilepsy Treatment With Magnesium

I've been researching magnesium and the many conditions it helps, and I just came across this:

"Epilepsy is marked by abnormally low magnesium levels in the blood, spinal fluid and brain, causing hyperexcitability in regions of the brain. There are many reported causes of epilepsy greatly improving or disappearing with magnesium supplementation. In a trial with 30 epileptics 450 mg of magnesium supplied daily successfully controlled seizures. Another study found that the lower the magnesium blood levels the more severe was the epilepsy. In most cases magnesium works best in combination with vitamin B6 and zinc. In sufficient concentrations, magnesium inhibits convulsions by limiting or slowing the spread of the electric discharge from an isolated group of brain cells to the rest of the brain. Animal studies show that even the initial burst of firing nerve cells that starts an epileptic attack can be suppressed with magnesium."

MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE for Health & Rejuvenation by Walter Last
http://www.health-science-spirit.com/magnesiumchloride.html
that's pretty interesting, thanks for sharing!
Especially for kids, an easy way to try magnesium is by soaking in a tub of Epsom Salts.