Aa
A
A
Close
Epilepsy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.
1 - 20 (of 2249) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am praying someone that has had seizures for a while can help me out. My husband started having seizures 4-5 yrs ago. However, we under...
I have double vision and blurred vision at times, I don't know why. I have epilepsy (absence and grand mal seizures) but this doesn't see...
I am on 500mg Dilantin daily as a seizure maintenance drug which works fine. I'm also on 100mg topomax daily as a migraine maintenance dr...
2 answers
Anybody heard of people taking off and running after a seizure, I've had confirmed epilepsy sense I was 18 I'm now 24, every time I've ev...
4 answers
  UnsureMS,    Egirl3268,    teddybears4ever2 ,    teddybears4ever2
my stepdad has been recently diagnosed with a seizure disorder. He feels more sick on the medication than he did beforehand. Hes constant...
1 answer
Good Afternoon, My husband has had two seizures while at home in bed. Each time the latest addition to our family (our pup Missy) has ...
I have epilepsy. Does anyone else seem to seizures most when ovulating amd during period? What helps?
6 answers | 1 comment
  ifaith2,    ifaith2,    WV_Gal
Hi all. I am really scared. I have been on Keppra for a little over a year. Initially I didn't notice any issues, because I already have ...
I on keppra, dalitin, and topamax to control seizures but now I have thyroid problems do you think is the seizures causing my thyroid p...
I on keppra, dalitin, and topamax to control seizures but now I have thyroid problems do you think is the seizures causing my thyroid p...
20244062 tn?1497361408
my husband has epilepsy ever since he was little. he has not had one for about 5 years do you think he grow out of them or if he can? he ...
2 answers | 1 comment
Hello, i am a 14 year old female, and a few months ago I experienced something close to a seizure, but I am not sure exactly what it was....
1 answer
my husband had a brain injury and now has seizures, he has these bouts of pain, they start with a weird smell and taste in his mouth, the...
1 answer
I have had one injury from a baseball that struck my head and I received a fracture to the skull and another that caused a concussion.
1 answer
I have been taking Tegretol XR (carbemazipene) for several years now to treat partial frontal-lobe seizures. I have noticed an increase i...
11 answers | 1 comment
  WV_Gal
- concious painful seisure in both lower legs with the onset of chronic light headedness when waking -body jolts, finger twitch, lower l...
my 7 year duaghter has Nocturnal Complex Partial seizures and has been on Keppra liquid for 1 year now. they just increased her dose to ...
45 answers | 2 comments
  Sam415,    Sam415
CAN I TAKE HGH IF I HAVE EPILEPSY. I'M TAKING IT FOR MUSCLE ATROPHY, CAUSE I WAS IN A WHEELCHAIR FOR 9 MONTHS. MY DOCTOR IS NEW TO ME CAU...
12 answers | 4 comments
  evkirk
Okay so first off. My girlfriend is 16 years old and has smoked probably only about 10 or 20 times in her life. She hadnt smoked for like...
1 answer
28 years old male... Had seizure only once. I am taking Lametac 100 / Lamez 100 since one year. Since then, I have been gaining weight.....
A
A
Recent Activity
1780921 tn?1499305393
Blank
flipper336 joined this community
Welcome them!
Aug 13
1780921 tn?1499305393
Blank
flipper336 "What we know is a drop, wh... Comment
Apr 23