Aa
A
A
Close
Epilepsy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.
1 - 20 (of 2231) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, My 4 year old son (Karthilk) is mentally retarded and autistic. He was born normal and when he was 11 months old , we noticed that...
52 answers | 1 comment |
TL;DR: I think Keppra makes me dehydrated because alcohol makes me feel super-dehydrated even if I follow the 2:1 water:alcohol ratio, an...
Does anyone know what can cause Dilantin levels to be too low after taking correct dosage? My levels have been around 3.2 and I take the...
17 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, My 12 year old daughter suffered a brain abscess age 9 which required surgery and long term IV antibiotics. She was left with a bra...
1 answer |
I was wondering, the other night about a week and a half ago, I was smoking weed and it was a sunday. I have been smoking weed for awhile...
78 answers | 3 comments |
I have been taking Tegretol XR (carbemazipene) for several years now to treat partial frontal-lobe seizures. I have noticed an increase i...
10 answers | 1 comment |
my seven year old had her first seizure on in August she had a brain MRI with contrast and they said it was normal,now she is going to se...
6810737 tn?1385008368
Hello. My 5-year old shih tzu is experiencing seizures every two days. She had erlichia in 2010 and was cured. This November, she test...
1 answer |
CAN I TAKE HGH IF I HAVE EPILEPSY. I'M TAKING IT FOR MUSCLE ATROPHY, CAUSE I WAS IN A WHEELCHAIR FOR 9 MONTHS. MY DOCTOR IS NEW TO ME CAU...
11 answers | 4 comments |
I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here, I think it may be epilepsy because there is a history of temporal lobe epilepsy in my family. H...
Let me just start by saying after early November I won't have medical, so any treatment to whatever I have will probably (sadly) stop aft...
1 answer |
1423357 tn?1414258965
My granddaughter's epileptologist has suggested that a service dog might be good for her. Does anyone on the forum have any experience w...
1 answer |
15 years ago I was prescribed multiple antiepileptic drugs for 4 years. This ended in a neurosurgery because none of the drugs were worki...
2 answers |
Hi, recently my boyfriend had a seizure, he's a healthy 16 year old with no history of seizures, i don't know what could of caused it an ...
2 answers |
I am currently diagnosed as having epilepsy and take medications for it. And I have always been an avid reader I was that kid in school t...
1423357 tn?1414258965
My granddaughter is going to Briviact in conjunction with the Felbatol she is presently on. Does anybody have any experience or insights...
I have epilepsy. Does anyone else seem to seizures most when ovulating amd during period? What helps?
4 answers |
I just started my dog on phenobarbital today cause she was having seizures , this just started about a month ago when I take her for a ...
Hi I have Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy and am recently getting neck jerks. The Jerks or twitches are always from left to right and only l...
1 answer |
My Son age 21 out of the blue has a 2 minute seizure while watching a movie. 8 months later he has 2 more a month apart. One while on his...
A
A
Recent Activity
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9 When you've been knocked do... Comment
Nov 22
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9 uploaded new photos
Oct 10
Blank