Aa
A
A
Close
Epilepsy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.
1 - 20 (of 2219) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, my eleven month old son has been having jerk for the past one month.They started abruptly one evening while feeding porridge to hi...
1 answer |
Good morning or good evening to everyone ! So I am epileptic (not photosensitive), I am under a treatment (I didn't do a seizure for more...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 26 year male who had absent seizures til I was 11 and found a brain lesion and had surgery few months later. Since then and now I hav...
1 answer |
I had four teeth removed when I was ten years old with gas and air, which wasn't a very pleasant experience. Two weeks after I had my fir...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a 24 year old female.Just to give you some background: I didn't have the best childhood, so I was diagnosed with PTSD, 3 yea...
2 answers |
Hello I have a daughter who is 12 yrs old and we have been experiencing symptoms over the last month and a half. She has what I call seiz...
5 answers |
My daughter has had about 3 passing out episodes over the past 2 years. No findings. Advice was to eat better and drink water... she deve...
1 answer |
15 years ago I was prescribed multiple antiepileptic drugs for 4 years. This ended in a neurosurgery because none of the drugs were worki...
1 answer |
Hello, i am a 14 year old female, and a few months ago I experienced something close to a seizure, but I am not sure exactly what it was....
1 answer |
Hello, i am a 14 year old female, and a few months ago I experienced something close to a seizure, but I am not sure exactly what it was....
Concussions are becoming a huge problem in sports. There is some thought that concussions can cause seizures. What do you think?
6 answers |
My wife is 26 years old and a mother of a 4years old son (by operation she delivered). She has been facing severe illness. Following are ...
Hi, My 4 year old son (Karthilk) is mentally retarded and autistic. He was born normal and when he was 11 months old , we noticed that...
54 answers |
If EEG results say "indicative of potential bi-temporal epileptogenic foci," but the only symptoms have been bright flashing lights in vi...
I am a 24 year old women and pregnant with my 4th child. As a child I had grand mal seizures. Around age 5-6 I stopped. Then in 2009-2010...
1 answer |
am a 24 year old women and pregnant with my 4th child. As a child I had grand mal seizures. Around age 5-6 I stopped. Then in 2009-2010 ...
I was wondering, the other night about a week and a half ago, I was smoking weed and it was a sunday. I have been smoking weed for awhile...
80 answers | 1 comment |
I have a question regarding memory loss. First a quick back story.. I am a disabled Veteran. Due to my service connected shoulder inju...
Hi all Looking for some advice for my cat, about 2 days a go my 5 month old kitten had what looks to be a massive epileptic fit, we go...
2 answers |
On oxy for pain and Doc want's to add Feleeril. Problem is there is debate if I have a type of epilepsy or other nerve disorder like MS....
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
embee24 commented on Headache Note
14 hrs ago
144586 tn?1284669764
Blank
caregiver222 uploaded new photos
May 20
139792 tn?1447663565
Blank