Aa
A
A
Close
Epilepsy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.
1 - 20 (of 2224) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Let me just start by saying after early November I won't have medical, so any treatment to whatever I have will probably (sadly) stop aft...
I have epilepsy. Does anyone else seem to seizures most when ovulating amd during period? What helps?
4 answers |
I just started my dog on phenobarbital today cause she was having seizures , this just started about a month ago when I take her for a ...
Hi I have Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy and am recently getting neck jerks. The Jerks or twitches are always from left to right and only l...
1 answer |
I was wondering, the other night about a week and a half ago, I was smoking weed and it was a sunday. I have been smoking weed for awhile...
82 answers | 2 comments |
My Son age 21 out of the blue has a 2 minute seizure while watching a movie. 8 months later he has 2 more a month apart. One while on his...
Hi Ive recently been switched from clonazepam 0.5 to clobazam 10mg for multiple seizures (clusters). And during this time i kept gettin...
Hello, my eleven month old son has been having jerk for the past one month.They started abruptly one evening while feeding porridge to hi...
1 answer |
Good morning or good evening to everyone ! So I am epileptic (not photosensitive), I am under a treatment (I didn't do a seizure for more...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 26 year male who had absent seizures til I was 11 and found a brain lesion and had surgery few months later. Since then and now I hav...
1 answer |
I had four teeth removed when I was ten years old with gas and air, which wasn't a very pleasant experience. Two weeks after I had my fir...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a 24 year old female.Just to give you some background: I didn't have the best childhood, so I was diagnosed with PTSD, 3 yea...
2 answers |
Hello I have a daughter who is 12 yrs old and we have been experiencing symptoms over the last month and a half. She has what I call seiz...
5 answers |
My daughter has had about 3 passing out episodes over the past 2 years. No findings. Advice was to eat better and drink water... she deve...
1 answer |
15 years ago I was prescribed multiple antiepileptic drugs for 4 years. This ended in a neurosurgery because none of the drugs were worki...
1 answer |
Hello, i am a 14 year old female, and a few months ago I experienced something close to a seizure, but I am not sure exactly what it was....
1 answer |
Hello, i am a 14 year old female, and a few months ago I experienced something close to a seizure, but I am not sure exactly what it was....
Concussions are becoming a huge problem in sports. There is some thought that concussions can cause seizures. What do you think?
6 answers |
My wife is 26 years old and a mother of a 4years old son (by operation she delivered). She has been facing severe illness. Following are ...
Hi, My 4 year old son (Karthilk) is mentally retarded and autistic. He was born normal and when he was 11 months old , we noticed that...
54 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
1780921 tn?1462244109
Blank
flipper336 "If you can't feed a hundre... Comment
Jul 12
Blank
UnsureMS Trusting in God is the best... Comment
Jul 08
Blank