Aa
A
A
Close
Epilepsy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.
1 - 20 (of 2255) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can anyone confirm if this could be a issue. My 15 year old Son has recently started to have Seizures. No warning just went. At first ...
I have taken brand name dilantin most of my life. I was always afraid of switching to the generic but finally decided to try it a few mo...
Recently, diagnosed epilepsy and since then, cannot Tramadol because of increased likelihood of a seizure. Can you suggest the best paink...
I am praying someone that has had seizures for a while can help me out. My husband started having seizures 4-5 yrs ago. However, we under...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Patient Age-75 years Current condition- Unconscious due to Epilpetic episode MRI Report- Acute infarct Can Tenecteplase/Reteplase be u...
Hi sir My 6 month son is shivering his face nd blinking his eyes Is this fets?? If it is fets than this is uncountable he is doing sam...
Hi everyone, So I am a 35 year old female from Ontario with some concerning questions. Some history - when I was maybe 10 years old, I...
I have double vision and blurred vision at times, I don't know why. I have epilepsy (absence and grand mal seizures) but this doesn't see...
I am on 500mg Dilantin daily as a seizure maintenance drug which works fine. I'm also on 100mg topomax daily as a migraine maintenance dr...
2 answers |
Anybody heard of people taking off and running after a seizure, I've had confirmed epilepsy sense I was 18 I'm now 24, every time I've ev...
4 answers |
my stepdad has been recently diagnosed with a seizure disorder. He feels more sick on the medication than he did beforehand. Hes constant...
1 answer |
Good Afternoon, My husband has had two seizures while at home in bed. Each time the latest addition to our family (our pup Missy) has ...
I have epilepsy. Does anyone else seem to seizures most when ovulating amd during period? What helps?
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hi all. I am really scared. I have been on Keppra for a little over a year. Initially I didn't notice any issues, because I already have ...
I on keppra, dalitin, and topamax to control seizures but now I have thyroid problems do you think is the seizures causing my thyroid p...
I on keppra, dalitin, and topamax to control seizures but now I have thyroid problems do you think is the seizures causing my thyroid p...
20244062 tn?1497361408
my husband has epilepsy ever since he was little. he has not had one for about 5 years do you think he grow out of them or if he can? he ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, i am a 14 year old female, and a few months ago I experienced something close to a seizure, but I am not sure exactly what it was....
1 answer |
my husband had a brain injury and now has seizures, he has these bouts of pain, they start with a weird smell and taste in his mouth, the...
1 answer |
I have had one injury from a baseball that struck my head and I received a fracture to the skull and another that caused a concussion.
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
1415174 tn?1453246703
Blank
mkh9 Peace Comment
Dec 11
Blank
Blank
iLiz commented on Quad pain right leg
Oct 14