Aa
A
A
Close
Epilepsy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.
21 - 40 (of 2252) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
CAN I TAKE HGH IF I HAVE EPILEPSY. I'M TAKING IT FOR MUSCLE ATROPHY, CAUSE I WAS IN A WHEELCHAIR FOR 9 MONTHS. MY DOCTOR IS NEW TO ME CAU...
12 answers | 4 comments |
Okay so first off. My girlfriend is 16 years old and has smoked probably only about 10 or 20 times in her life. She hadnt smoked for like...
1 answer |
28 years old male... Had seizure only once. I am taking Lametac 100 / Lamez 100 since one year. Since then, I have been gaining weight.....
my son is taking 200 mg of lamictal in the morning and 200mg of lamictal in the everning (400mg daily) for seizure control. he has been ...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Hi Ive had e for a long time now,I get alot of side effects from the tablets i take,But the worst part at the moment is me getting ve...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, My 12 year old daughter suffered a brain abscess age 9 which required surgery and long term IV antibiotics. She was left with a bra...
2 answers |
Having a 2 craniotomies in ten days changed my life forever. I would like to compare notes with other craniotomy patients. I would like ...
Thank you to teddybears4ever2 for 5 years of commitment to members in the Epilepsy Community! We appreciate all you do and happy annivers...
I have been treated for tension headaches and migraines since 2009. I was diagnosed with JME when I was 13. I'm currently on 150 topamax ...
On a few occasions in the last 2 years I have experienced what can I can only descibe as 'Feeling Funny'. There is a slight feeling of li...
2 answers |
I was wondering, the other night about a week and a half ago, I was smoking weed and it was a sunday. I have been smoking weed for awhile...
79 answers | 6 comments |
Hi, My 4 year old son (Karthilk) is mentally retarded and autistic. He was born normal and when he was 11 months old , we noticed that...
52 answers | 1 comment |
TL;DR: I think Keppra makes me dehydrated because alcohol makes me feel super-dehydrated even if I follow the 2:1 water:alcohol ratio, an...
Does anyone know what can cause Dilantin levels to be too low after taking correct dosage? My levels have been around 3.2 and I take the...
17 answers | 1 comment |
my seven year old had her first seizure on in August she had a brain MRI with contrast and they said it was normal,now she is going to se...
I'm sorry if this doesn't belong here, I think it may be epilepsy because there is a history of temporal lobe epilepsy in my family. H...
Let me just start by saying after early November I won't have medical, so any treatment to whatever I have will probably (sadly) stop aft...
1 answer |
1423357 tn?1414258965
My granddaughter's epileptologist has suggested that a service dog might be good for her. Does anyone on the forum have any experience w...
1 answer |
15 years ago I was prescribed multiple antiepileptic drugs for 4 years. This ended in a neurosurgery because none of the drugs were worki...
2 answers |
Hi, recently my boyfriend had a seizure, he's a healthy 16 year old with no history of seizures, i don't know what could of caused it an ...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
1780921 tn?1499305393
Blank
flipper336 joined this community
Welcome them!
Aug 13
1780921 tn?1499305393
Blank
flipper336 "What we know is a drop, wh... Comment