Aa
A
A
Close
Epilepsy Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.
21 - 40 (of 2225) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, My 4 year old son (Karthilk) is mentally retarded and autistic. He was born normal and when he was 11 months old , we noticed that...
54 answers |
If EEG results say "indicative of potential bi-temporal epileptogenic foci," but the only symptoms have been bright flashing lights in vi...
I am a 24 year old women and pregnant with my 4th child. As a child I had grand mal seizures. Around age 5-6 I stopped. Then in 2009-2010...
1 answer |
am a 24 year old women and pregnant with my 4th child. As a child I had grand mal seizures. Around age 5-6 I stopped. Then in 2009-2010 ...
I have a question regarding memory loss. First a quick back story.. I am a disabled Veteran. Due to my service connected shoulder inju...
Hi all Looking for some advice for my cat, about 2 days a go my 5 month old kitten had what looks to be a massive epileptic fit, we go...
2 answers |
On oxy for pain and Doc want's to add Feleeril. Problem is there is debate if I have a type of epilepsy or other nerve disorder like MS....
Does anyone know what can cause Dilantin levels to be too low after taking correct dosage? My levels have been around 3.2 and I take the...
17 answers |
Hi everyone it's been awhile but i have a problem I've been taking sod 100 mg extended release phenytoin and Phenobarbitial for almost 30...
I am taking 100 mg per day to treat epilepsy. I have not had a seizure since April 2015. The condition is controlled with medication. I w...
1 answer |
I am on 200mg of lamictal and am keen to try ipl hair removal. Beautician thinks the lamictal in my system might cause bad side effects s...
My son suffered a seizure 8hrs ago. He's 2.5years old. We were having a normal day, and he followed me into the kitchen. If offere...
5 answers | 2 comments |
I have a friend who has been having unexplained seizures for 5+ years and has had great resources and doctor care but no answers. One ide...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I'm hoping that someone can help. I don't have seizures (never have) but have been on topamax for migraine for 8 years. I thought this fo...
I had lasik eye surgery and over a year later started having seizures. They started with partial and have since had a couple grand Maule...
hi i have been taking kepra for 11 years to treat my epilepsy . it has controlled my fits but after 6 months of taking it i started havin...
4 answers |
my sister is 25 year and she is epilaptic since 24years, just she takes phenytoin about 5years so, fore the last 3month prasented her con...
1 answer |
703031 tn?1398966907
hey all, a little background here. My daughter, 6, was diagnosed with absence seizures over 4 years ago. We've undergone 2 eegs and an MR...
2 answers |
I am having some health issues (dry eye) and am wondering if I could consider it being from my epileptic medicine (lamictal) that I start...
1 answer |
I have a dog with what we believe to be to be epileptic seizures. her vet has prescribed phenomenal, keppra and zomisamide. all of which...
A
A
Recent Activity
1780921 tn?1462244109
Blank
flipper336 "If you can't feed a hundre... Comment
Jul 12
Blank
UnsureMS Trusting in God is the best... Comment
Jul 08
Blank
embee24 commented on Headache Note