Epilepsy Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to epilepsy, safety, school issues, and transportation issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By inuit Blank
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone know's of a link between Aspergers (Autism), Prosopagnosia (face blindness) and Epile...
By ajjaguttu
Hi, Can you please let me know if an epileptic patient can take a dolo 650? My brother is an epileptic patient ...
By trrr
I have some problem, my wife is 31 years old, and she got pregnant on November 8st last year .she has history of epi...
By jayes56
Who is the best doctor to treat 2.5 year kid to treat autism in Bangalore or hyderabad. She was normal till 18 month...
By trudyagbs
6 months ago I was diagnosed with epilepsy. the doctor put me on a low dose (100) of Lamotrigine and needs to increa...
By adi0102
I am posting this question to help my cousin who is in a third word country. He is 18 years old. has has been having...
By omikirtzz
My wife had a grand mal seizure, the neurologist saw a hemorrhage on the right side but its re-absorbing the blood an...
By Rebeccajaynecrunkhurn
I was just wondering would my epilepsy effect my baby's health and is it possible that baby Could end having epilepsy...
By Kteen
Last year I had smoked weed plenty of times mostly at parties. Not on a regular basis, but I never had problems after...
By Belayet
My wife age is 23 years. Before 2 years ago my wife had brain stroke. After brain operation she has not get her right...
By Misternoahh
Okay so I was taking a shower in my dorm this morning and all of the sudden my bathroom light started flashing. It di...
By midlifefit
I'm 39 yr old female. Recently had 1st tonic-clonic seizure. I have had migraines for years w/previous "clear" MRI do...
By ocd2302
I have read in the 2005 psychotropic drug directory that sertraline mixed with lamotrigine can actually cause the amo...
By Ninernut
I have been smelling nail polish remover just for a few seconds, but often during the day. I'm 73 years old. This has...
By alonab
Hi my 2 month old baby had a seizure in the right leg for about two minutes and the doctor started him in keppra and ...
By destinyyjean
I have a question when I am pregnant I have like one seizure then they stop the doctors say I have a brain wave out o...
By cardinalsin
hi i have been taking kepra for 11 years to treat my epilepsy . it has controlled my fits but after 6 months of takin...
ilyabJan 29
shelaurApr 01, 2008
rainmom2Apr 01, 2008
dowmaMar 27, 2008
shelaurMar 26, 2008
By shelaur Blank
My daughter is now experiencing several side effects to keppra. She is extremely drowsy, very short tempered, depress...
By christieyes
CAN RISPERIDAL CAUSE THE RARE DEADLY SEIZURE DISORDER CALLED EPILEPTIC FOCUS DISORDER? IF YOU HAVE CERTAIN CONDITION...
By Bentley2012
I have been on Dilantin 50 mg twice a day, phenytoin 200 mg twice a day for over ten years is there anything that I c...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Epilepsy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank