eeg
Hello - I had an eeg on tuesday and during the part with the strobe lights, I felt my whole body stiffen and my back arched and my toes pointed and my wrists flexed.  It only lasted a few seconds.  Is this a normal reaction to the strobe lights.  It didn't happen the whole time the lights were flashing, only during one set.  Could this have been some time of seizure?
Did you mention it to the doctors giving you the test? If you reacted like that then your test will show irregular electrical patterns at the very least.
Hello - The doctor wasn't present during the test.  I called the office on Friday and was told the EEG hadn't been read yet.  If it was a seizure, would the EEG tech have told me I had a seizure?  Would she have left me leave the hospital without telling the doctor?  Thank you.