Distal bicep post surgery
Had distal bicep surgery Oct 10, 2012.   Still not back to work!   I have severe pain now in wrist, forearm and shoulder!   I have been going to physio and they just started me lifting weights and the occupational therapist had me lifting 50lbs from floor to waist.  I have stopped now to give my arm and wrist a rest as well, I am hoping the pain will subside.  Also having trouble with my pronation!   Is this normal all normal?   Also I am female which is very rare!
Hi there!

Well it would be difficult to comment specifically on the situation without knowing the relevant clinical details such as the primary diagnosis, type of surgery, associated complications etc. Some amount of discomfort is commonly expected after a surgery, which is likely to subside with time; while physiotherapy maybe helpful for the stiffness. The pronation abnormality may or may not be expected. It would be best to consider a review with your treating orthopedician for a detailed evaluation and suggestion of an appropriate management plan.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!